A value set is a strided interval used to represent the possible range of values that an expression can take. The range is represented by lower and higher bounds that are unsigned values
- class Serializable
- Virtual interface that serializable classes must implement.
- Set value set as just one constant value.
- auto is_cst() -> bool
- Return true if the value set represents a constant (min==max)
- void set_all()
- Make value set as big as possible (min = vs_min, max = vs_max)
auto range() -> ucst_
- Return the difference between max and min.
- auto class_uid() const -> uid_t virtual
- Return the class uid (see ClassId enum)
- void dump(Serializer&) const virtual
- Dump the object contents in a serializer stream.
- void load(Deserializer&) virtual
- Restore an object from a deserializer stream.
❱ Variable documentation
Size in bits of the expression whose range of possible values is represented by this interval